This contract includes very important information for the client from Cancun-Wedding-Planners. Payment by the client, whether deposit or payment in full, shall represent consent and acknowledgment of all provisions in this Terms and Conditions list.
Cancun-Wedding-Planners offer several options to pay for your wedding, accommodations and/or other services we provide.
The easiest and safest way to do this is to pay by credit card using Pay Pal. By using Pay Pal, YOU control your personal credit information, and we receive immediate confirmation that payment has been received, allowing us to begin confirming your plans. No one at Cancun-Wedding-Planners or its affiliated companies ever has access to the information you provide. You are also able to resolve any restrictions your credit card company may have on your card for internet or international purchases promptly, avoiding costly delays or even loosing your chosen date.
If you do not have a credit card, payment may be made by direct bank to bank wire transfer. Ask your personal coordinator for details.
No personal checks are accepted, but in extreme cases we will accept a CERTIFIED BANK CHECK which must be delivered by international courrier service (Federal Express, Ups, DHL, etc). Please contact your personal wedding coordinator for instructions if this becomes necessary.
No services can be reserved nor can your date be confirmed without the appropriate payment as outlined below!
- In order to reserve your wedding date at the chosen site, a 50% deposit is required at the time of booking if your wedding date is more than 45 days in the future.
- The balance of the wedding package price plus any added options, if any, is due a minimum of 45 days before the ceremony date.
- In the event that reservations are made within 45 days of the event, full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Payment in full is required for all individual accommodations. and ground transportation services at the time of booking to guarantee your reservations. Groups, usually 10 or more double rooms depending on the hotel, will be handled on a group by group basis according to the hotel requirements.
- "Complimentary and Special Promotion" items, whether a package, upgraded room or special Wedding/Anniversay gift, are contingent upon minimum room/night purchases or other stipulations the couple must meet in order to qualify. Any minimum room or night requirements must be paid in full at the time of reservation to qualify for these specials or promotions offered by a hotel.
- Tour purchases must be paid for at the time of reservation to guarantee the tour
In any event, full payment must be made no later than 45 days before the date of service or at the time of reservation.
COMPLETE PACKAGE, CEREMONY, ACCOMMODATIONS and GROUND TRANSPORTATION
A deposit of 50% of the complete package total is required at the time of booking to reserve your wedding date and confirm your accommodations.
The entire balance must be paid 45 days prior to arrival date.
All cancellations for which a deposit and/or payment has been received must be done by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a copy to your personal consultant.
Cancellations received in writing 45 or more days before the scheduled service are subject to a non-refundable 20% cancellation/administration charge applied to the total package price.
- Cancellations, whether by the client or Cancun-Wedding-Planners for non payment of any balance due, made within 45 to 14 days of the scheduled service will be subject to loss of all deposits.
- Cancellations, whether by the client or Cancun-Wedding-Planners for non payment of any balance due, made within 14 days of the scheduled service will forfeit all deposits and payments made.
- Any penalties imposed by the specific hotel where reservations have been confirmed will also apply
The liability of Cancun-Wedding-Planners, its affiliates, officers, employees and/or its agents is limited. They act as agents for you, their client, with respect to providing services, products, lodging and/or transportation through independent sources. Cancun-Wedding-Planners, its affiliates, officers, employees and/or agents will not be held responsible or liable for injury, personal injury, property damage, property or other losses, accident, delay, cancellations or irregularity which may be caused either by reason or defect, through the acts or default of any company or person contracted for such services or products, or as direct or indirect acts of God (such as storms, hurricanes, earthquakes, etc), fire, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts of governments or other authorities de jour or de facto, wars, hostilities, civil disturbances, strike(s), riots, theft, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, or from any cause beyond the control of Cancun-Wedding-Planners, its affiliates and/or its agents.
NOTE: Cancun-Wedding-Planners, its affiliates, employees and agents will not be held responsible if a wedding does not take place because the clients have not provided the necessary documentation for the Registro Civil. Every attempt has been made to provide clients with an accurate, current list of documents required by the laws of Mexico for the marriage of non-Mexico citizens in this country, but it is the responsibility of each client to verify what is required for the time of the ceremony.
All products, facilities, services, transportation and accommodations provided by Cancun-Wedding-Planners are furnished by independent contractors over which we exercise no control. Cancun-Wedding-Planners makes no guarantees or warranties, express or implied, regarding any of these. This includes, but is not limited to facilities, food and beverages, services and products of independents, transportation, and accommodations. We do, however, use proven contractors/suppliers who have a history of providing quality for the level of service you purchase. Cancun-Wedding-Planners reserves the right to substitute any hotel or site for any reason. Cancun-Wedding-Planners assumes no responsibility for hotel overbookings resulting in inconvenience and/or substitute accommodations/sites being provided, whether of a similar or lesser quality and location. All Packages are based on inclusions/prices at the time you are given a price and are subject to change by the provider without notice. Cancun-Wedding-Planners and its affiliates or agents will not be responsible or liable if any of the services, features or facilities described on its website cease to be available, are changed or fail for any reason.
In the event any paragraph of this agreement shall be declared invalid or void by any court, such declaration shall not invalidate the entire agreement and all other paragraphes of the agreement shall remain in full force and effect. The parties agree that any claim or litigation arising out of, or relating to this agreement, or the breach or validity thereof, shall be brought in Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico, the location of the Corporate offices of Cancun-Wedding-Planners, and the governing law shall be the laws of the State of Quintana Roo, Mexico.
NOTE: Client agrees that in the event that any civil proceedings, arbitration, mediation or action of any kind is commenced by the client against Cancun-Wedding-Planners, its affiliates, officers, assignees, employees and/or agents, the limit on any damages (which includes but is not limited to damages, interest, court costs, attorney fees, expenses of litigation, and punitive damages) shall be the amount the client paid for the services and products purchased which are the subject matter of this agreement.